Product DescriptionHoneywell LYNX Touch 7000 Wireless Alarm System with VERSA Sensors
Honeywell’s LYNX Touch 7000 control system features a bright, 7″ full-color touchscreen with graphic icons and intuitive prompts for easy operation.
Honeywell LYNX Touch 7000 Wireless Alarm System
When you need commercial-grade security at a consumer-grade price, you need the Honeywell LYNX Touch 7000 Wireless Alarm System. This advanced, upgrade able home security kit features a colorful 7″ touchscreen with graphic icons and easy-to-follow prompts for maximum safety and efficiency, and is even designed to cater to all of you need home automation needs. Now you can order your very own LYNX Touch 7000 from Guardian Electronics Inc, at a price you won’t find anywhere else.
For All Your Home Security Needs
The LYNX Touch 7000 supports one hardwired zone and up to 80 wireless zones, allowing for almost infinite expandability to cover every square inch of your premises. And thanks to Advanced Protection Logic™ (APL) technology, this device can protect against the most sophisticated burglars. With APL enabled, the alarm can be reported even in the event of tampering. Please note that APL activation requires the use of a Honeywell GSM or IP communicator.
The LYNX Touch 7000 includes a fully functional Wi-Fi module, capable of managing broadband cellular communications. With this device, you can take advantage of the lowest-cost alarm communications (including two-way voice) and remote services solution, all of which amounts to faster installation time and smaller monthly operating costs.
Garage Door Control
The garage door can be a vulnerable point of entry, often targeted by intruders who wish to enter without detection. The LYNX Touch 7000 provides garage door notifications and control, allowing you to view and monitor your garage door status at all times. With Honeywell Total Connect™ Remote Services, you can even control your garage door remotely, and with compatible Z-Wave integration, you can control openings and closures via your own set scenes, rules, and schedules.
Z-Wave® Automation Capabilities
The LYNX Touch 7000 may be one of your best defenses against burglars, but that’s not its only benefit. This intuitive system features a Z-Wave connectivity module, capable of integrating effortlessly with all of your Z-Wave compatible devices. Control your lights, thermostats, alarms, locks, water valves, and so much more, all from one central system. And if you use Honeywell Total Connect Remote Services, you can even control all of these mechanisms from the comfort of your smartphone, tablet, or PC.
If you’re looking to incorporate surveillance video as part of your home security system, the LYNX Touch 7000 supports up to 4 cameras for on-premises video viewing. This feature works with all compatible Honeywell Total Connect Video products (iPCAM-PT, iPCAM-WO, iPCAM-WI2/B, ACU), and your cameras can be accessed from your mobile device (Honeywell Total Connect required) or from your LYNX touchscreen.
Burglary prevention is a key element of home security, but it’s not the only element. Sometimes the greatest threats to your security can come from nature itself, and that’s why the LYNX Touch 7000 is designed to provide tornado alerts for U.S. and Canadian residents (requires Honeywell Total Connect with Information Services Package). If you live in an area plagued by the threat of tornados, this simple but powerful feature can provide an invaluable early warning system for your family.
With the Honeywell Total Connect Information Services Package, you can also benefit from traffic updates, news, and weather. Your home security system becomes your personal assistant, providing you with the up-to-the-minute information that you need to plan your day, even as you protect the people you love, and automate the world around you.
The LYNX Touch 7000 utilizes the full breadth of wireless security capabilities. You can control the system from your Android or iOS mobile device, and you can use handheld key fobs to instantly arm and disarm your system. You can even program dedicated key fobs for up to 24 wireless systems, so you can quite literally place your home security in the palm of your hand.
Select up to 10 different chimes to distinguish between different zones, program up to 48 user codes for easy access, and view up to 256 events in your event log. The versatility of the LYNX Touch 7000 is almost unmatched, and the capabilities are simply unparalleled for a system of this size. Additional features include automatic stay arming, three separate panic functions, RF jam protection, a Quick Exit feature, and Night Stay and Silent Exit modes. There is even a sophisticated Exit Error feature, which distinguishes between an actual alarm and an exit alarm caused by leaving a door open after the exit delay expires.
Order Yours Today
If you’re looking for a fully equipped home security and automation system with nearly infinite expansion capabilities, order your Honeywell LYNX Touch 7000 Wireless Alarm System today. HomeSecurityStore.com is offering this powerful system at a price you won’t find anywhere else, and we also carry all the accessories you need to take your system to the next level. From cameras to motion detectors to home automation essentials, you’ll find it all right here, ready to ship to your door. We’re always available if you have any questions or concerns, and we can help recommend precisely what you need to suit your needs. So shop around, create the system of your dreams, and maximize your home security.
Honeywell’s LYNX Touch 7000 control system features a bright, 7″ full-color touchscreen with graphic icons and intuitive prompts for easy operation. It features on-screen video, Z-Wave® automation capabilities, advanced alarm communications, garage door notification and control, tornado alerts for U.S. and Canadian residents, and remote software upgradeability.
LYNX Touch 7000 is designed for broadband cellular communications. The Wi-Fi® module offers the lowest cost alarm communications (including two-way voice) and remote services solution – saving installation time and reducing monthly operating costs.
Honeywell’s LYNX Connect app provides consumers with the ability to use an iOS or Android™ device to view video and operate the system on premises.
The Z-Wave connectivity module lets installers integrate security, lighting, thermostats, water valves and more – for local and remote control. With Honeywell Total Connect™ Remote Services, users can control security, thermostats, lighting, locks, receive alerts and more from most smartphones, tablets and computers.
- 7″ color graphic touchscreen
– Resolution 800 x 480 pixels
– 16.7 million colors
– Intuitive easy-to-use touchscreen interface
– Easy to understand icons
– Menu driven navigation
– Quick, accurate programming
– Two dedicated keys for easy access to the home screen and emergency functions
- On-premises video viewing
– Integrated video: System supports up to four cameras, which can be displayed individually or in a quad configuration on the touchscreen. Works with compatible Honeywell Total Connect Video products only (iPCAM-PT, iPCAM-WO, iPCAM-WI2/B, ACU).
- Wi-Fi support
– Alarm communication to AlarmNet® and lifestyle messaging via the user’s Internet connection
– Two-way voice over Wi-Fi
– Enables the LYNX Connect iOS app (available on iTunes®) and the app for Android™ (available on Google Play™)
- Integrated Z-Wave provides control and integration of:
– Water valves
– Door locks
– Scenes, schedules and rules
– Local, automatic and remote control via Honeywell Total Connect
- Push/Pull content through Honeywell Total Connect
– Weather available in Fahrenheit or Celsius (one day or five day forecasts)
– Emergency alerts (tornadoes) – requires Honeywell Total Connect with Information Services Package
– Dealer/Central station messages (payments due, sales opportunities, community news)
– End-user requests for sales or service
- Advanced Protection Logic™ technology
– With APL enabled, the alarm can be reported even if the system is tampered with during the entry and communications delay times. APL can be selected when using a Honeywell GSM or IP communicator.
- Voice announcement of system and zone status
- Family message center (for user recorded messages)
- Works with Honeywell Total Connect
– Remote control of security, garage doors and Z-Wave devices
– Selected event notifications
- Voice chime by zone
- 10 selectable chime tones
- Automatic stay arming
- 48 user codes (Installer, Master, plus 46 Secondary, including Duress and Guest)
- Three panic functions
- Wall or desk mount
- Viewable event log stores up to 256 events
- Exit error feature (detects difference between an actual alarm and exit alarm caused by leaving a door open after the exit delay expires)
- Case tamper
- RF jam detection
- Quick Exit feature provides users with an exit delay after arming their system
- Night Stay and Silent Exit modes
- Hinged cover for easy installation
- Real-time clock display
- Garage Door Function
– Up to four garage doors per system
– Unique garage door icon
– View and monitor garage door status
– Auto-secure feature
– Remote notification via Honeywell Total Connect
– Garage door control*
– Automatically control door via scenes, rules and schedules
– Locally open/close garage door from touchscreen or compatible mobile device
– Remotely open/close garage door via Honeywell Total Connect
- LYNX Connect† iOS app and app for Android – Same functions and GUI as the L7000
Zones and Devices
- One hardwired zone
- Wireless zones – 80 programmable plus 24 dedicated to keyfobs
- Supports wireless bidirectional keypads
- Internal GSM radio option
- Wi-Fi module option
- ILP5 Internet module option
- Programmable trigger output