Product DescriptionC3-100 One Door Access Control Kit
The C3-100 Door Kit consists of one (1) C3-100 control panel, one (1) power supply, one (1) metal cabinet, one (1) USB enrollment reader, two (2) IP65-rated card readers, two (2) touch-less exit buttons, fifty (50) proximity cards, and ZKAccess control software.
US-C3-100 Access Control Panel Overview
This Access Control systems is built on flexible, open technology to provide management, control of your access control system-all from a browser and real-time monitoring with no additional software to install.
The C3-100’s versatile design features take care of present and future needs with ease and efficiency and is one of the most rugged and reliable controllers on the market, with a multitude of built-in features.
The C3-100 can communicate at 38.4 Kbps via RS-485 configuration or Ethernet TCP/IP networks and can store up to 30,000 cardholders.
- Over-current protection, over-voltage protection, and reversal protection for the power supply and all of the input and output terminals
- Reliable network system of controllers using either TCP/IP or RS-485 Serial communication
- Supports different Wiegand formats, and connects to RFID readers as well as HID, Mifare, and generic ID card readers
- Connects with a variety of electric locks, sensors, exit buttons, alarm devices, and indicators
- Can be integrated with other security systems such as CCTV, Intrusion Detection, Fire Alarm Release, and elevator Control for total security system. Directly compatible with biometric reader controllers.
- Easy-to-use and intuitive programming with ZKAccess Software
- System management by browser from client PC’s. No need to install software on each client
- Programming of special logic between doors is set up with simple pull down menus. No special scripts or code is required.
- Management software allows indication of real-time door status and remote commanding of door open/close state. Alarm conditions such as forced open and extended open alarms are reported.
- Advanced access control capabilities are built into the hardware, including anti-passback, Dual and multi-Card Authentication, and Duress Mode.
ZKAcess Ver. 5.0 Software Overview
ZKAccess software for access control management is designed to manage all of access control panels and select standalone readers. The user-friendly interface makes it easy to learn, install, operate and maintain the system. The software can easily integrate with network video surveillance system, elevator control module and visitor management. Better yet, ZKAccess software comes free with all access control panels.
- Web-Based Administration and Monitoring Software For C3 and inBio Controllers
- Easy to Use, Menu-Driven Dashboard Displays Quick Links to All Common Operations
- Real Time Event Monitoring With Door Status Icons & Photo Pop-Ups of Badge Users
- Simple Fill-In-the-Blanks Enrollment of Personnel
- Includes Embedded Fingerprint Registration Tool For using Biometric Readers
- Can Link Personnel To Photos For Visual Verification
- Maps and Floorplans Can Be Imported for Site-Specific Door Management
- Alarms and Exception Events Are Logged with Email Notification
- Programmable Auxiliary Inputs and Outputs With Simple Pull-Down Menus
- Please review the data sheet for a complete listing of software features