Ademco Overhead Door Contacts- 958
Honeywell 958 Adjustable magnet with L bracket for fast installation 24 in. Armored cable is standard Standard gap — 2-3/8 in. (60mm) minimum Epoxy sealed for protection from moisture and impact.
- Adjustable magnet with L bracket
- 24″ (61cm) armored cable is standard
- Standard gap: 2-3/8″ (60 mm) minimum
- Epoxy sealed for protection from moisture and impact
- Rugged “Shock Absorber” design protects reed against flex or damage to housing
The magnetic contact switch is the first line of defense in a security system. Guardian Electronics Inc provides a wide selection of security alarm contact switches including: Surface Mount Alarm Contacts, Recessed Alarm Contacts, Commercial Alarm Contacts and Overhead Door contact.
Hardwire contacts are the most common way to protect doors and windows. They are inexpensive, reliable, and usually last for many years.
They come as a set consisting of a sensor and magnet. The sensor contains a reed switch in a sealed glass tube. Reed switches are very sensitive, and are designed to be activated when placed near the magnet