HID 1346 ProxKey III Access Control Key Fob Proximity Card
The ProxKey III is a proximity card key fob for access control offering HID proximity technology in a convenient pocket size device. The proximity card key fob easily attaches to a key ring, badge clip or lanyard, and it is built to withstand harsh operating environments or handling. The ProxKey III is suited for use in access control applications where a Photo ID is not required. The key fob’s read range is not affected by body shielding or environmental conditions.
The ProxKey III ensures reliability and convenience for a wide range of applications, it is fully compatible with all HID readers and provides an extremely consistent read range.
Key Features of ProxKey III
- Frequency: 125 kHz
- Logo Engraved
- Small enough to fit on a key ring.
- Easy to carry with keys.
- Universal compatibility with all HID proximity card readers.
- Provides an external number for easy identification and control
- Can be placed on a key ring for convenient entry.
- Supports formats up to 85 bits, with over 137 billion codes.
- Most common formats are H10301, H10302, H10304, C10601, and Corporate 1000.
- Using HID’s ProxProgrammer®, card vendors can ship proximity key fobs, custom programmed to
their customers’ requirements, from their own inventory. Enables smaller order
quantities and overnight delivery. (Check with vendor for availability.)
- Lifetime Warranty.