The New Smartphone Video Intercom for Buildings and Condominiums: ButterflyMX
Elegant, Intuitive, Durable.
Built using precision-machined premium materials, our smartphone video intercoms are designed to make your building stand apart from the competition.
The touchscreen delivers an experience that is both familiar and exciting.
The Leader in Smartphone Video Intercoms for Buildings.
ButterflyMX™ was built from the ground up with developers, property managers and residents in mind. Their cloud-based video intercom format is efficient, customizable, and cost effective, providing game-changing functionality to existing condominiums, commercial building and new construction projects.
How it works
This smart video intercom allows you to open and manage doors from each building tenant smartphone, issue virtual keys for managed visitor access, eliminate building wiring and in-unit hardware, and much more!
Plug & Play Connectivity
This Building Video Intercom System is easy to install and maintain. And their streamlined, weatherproof touch screen housing integrate seamlessly with existing Telephone Entry Systems. It only needs 3 Connections to start: Internet, Door Electric Hardware and Power.
Call Guardian Electronics if you planning to install this Video intercom in your Building.
Two-way Video Intercom System with smartphone connection at a Fraction of the Cost
ButterflyMX is more than just a state-of-the-art video intercom system; it’s a money-saving tool for builders and developers. Instead of expensive unit by unit video intercom systems with significant hardware and installation costs, This Video Intercom System replaces in-unit hardware with tenant Smart Phone Technology.
ButterflyMX Video Intercoms offers a host of security focused features never available before, including the first ever database of door release events with a time/date stamp and picture of every visitor let in via the system. The building management tools are simple and easy to use. The Video Intercom allows property managers and residents to track activity and feel an extra level of comfort.
For Property Management
Easy to Manage
Take control of all building video intercom features via intuitive web portal for building managers. Communicate with residents easily by utilizing the building-wide messaging capability. Add tenants to the building front entrance touch screen contact directory instantly or via an existing Property Management System (PMS).
- Integrates with Property Management System
- Enhanced Security Features like tracking of visitors and guests going in and out of the building.
- Building-wide Messaging is a feature that leave a message for residents.
- Cloud-based Data Storage for all door release events and tenant records.
- Via a video intercom call to the tenant smartphone , residents can use the cellphones to receive calls from visitors using the front entrance touch screen video intercom. Open the building front door for a visitor using mobile app, even when not at home!
- Telephone Backup Feature. Residents without smartphones receive a phone call via the building front entrance touch screen intercom and can still receive messages and view door release events via their web account.
- Virtual Key Access for Delivery. Send the visitor a Virtual Key that will expire when you please.
- Multi-function Messaging. Visitors can send a text or voice message when a tenant is not home.
- Electronic Door Time Stamp. The System keeps records of time and photo stamp of every virtual key access or door release activity issued by your unit.
- Easy Smart Phone app Interface. Intuitive and simple mobile app for receiving video calls, and opening the front entrance. ButterflyMX mobile app.
Contact us to learn more about the first smartphone video intercom system for Buildings, Condominiums, HOAs and Commercial Installations: ButterflyMX.
Guardian Electronics proudly install these Video Intercom System in Miami, Broward, Aventura, Sunny Isles, Coral Gables, Hallandale, Miami Beach, Doral, Kendal, Brickell and other areas in Miami Dade and Broward County.